Thursday, January 08, 2009

More poop house to come, but not today...

Today I thought I'd opt for a feces-free post.

Your basic lizzle update as it were.

I continue to speculate and plan for a move down south, but have nothing set just yet. In the meantime, my current crappy retail job continues to suck the life out of me. (And it endangers the life of one particular supervisor, as she tends to make demands of me which are ridiculously beyond the scope of my job description. She seems to think that I can get my normal full 8 hours worth of work done, and done well mind you, and that she can also heap on another 3-5 hours worth of OTHER PEOPLE'S work for me to do, all while expecting me to supervise my underlings effectively, and making sure that they are doing what they are supposed to do, despite the fact that they seem pretty friggin helpless when I'm busy busting my hump... It's a crappy retail job, and they don't pay me nearly enough to get all that other crapola done, so they can just kiss my fat ass! But back to that supervisor, when she makes her unreasonable demands, she acts like I'm just manicuring my nails on the job, instead of running my ass off, and then she makes smug remarks when I finish crap that she should be doing to "lead by example." That frosts my pumpkin! In point of fact, she's lucky that I was able to restrain myself from giving her a fat lip for her little remark tonight!)

I'm just venting because I'm in a salty mood, and I'm ready for my life to finally feel like it's getting somewhat on track...

Anyway, I just thought you might like a non-poop related update, and for those of you anxiously awaiting the next installment of the poop house variety, I have the weekend off, so I should be able to get something done up by Monday... So there.

Words of encouragement are appreciated, as I feel like I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel for morale these days.

No comments: