Thursday, January 11, 2007

Exhaustion.....

Ok, so in an effort to get my sleep cycle back on track I've been up since 4 AM. I've been busy ALLL day, organizing, washing dishes to get them ready for wrapping and packing, cleaning the bathroom and going through my closet trying to figure out what all I don't really need so that I don't have to move it, and so now I am TOTALLY dead tired. But there is good news. I HAVE BOXES! I also have bags, and the cleaning stuff I needed to get. BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU to Chende on the boxes though! (I love her, she is one of my favorites!)

Tomorrow I will begin my packing in earnest... I will also be making a number of trips to the dumpster, I'm sure. To clarify for those who are curious, I don't have a set moving date just yet. I will just do all of my packing, I will talk to a few friends about helping with the bigger stuff, and then I will call the fine folks at U-Haul to arrange for a truck. I'll let you all know when I have something more definite.

At this point I am just too tired to do much of anything... I'm going to call it a night, even though it's only 10 PM. Have a good one my chickadees!


(And yes, that's a chickadee!)

No comments: