Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Here goes!!

It's going to be a big day here for the Lizzle. It's an interview day for a job that I actually really want. (Because if I'm going to be stuck in a place I don't want to be, I might as well be doing something I want to do!) Based on what I know about this job and the feedback I've already gotten so far, I've got a pretty good shot at this, but I'm sure as hell not going to try anything that might jinx me... Lord knows I have enough bad karma and whatnot from former lives working against me as it is!

It's either this, or I'm going to get stuck being a third shift secretary at the state hospital. (read: MY PUNK ASS WOULD BE DOING NIGHTS AT THE MACADAMIA RANCH!)

Christ I could use a break! Just a couple days when things just work. Just a week when I don't get a phone call from someone telling me that I'm up to my eyeballs in all kinds of debt. Just a month when I can go into a decent job, make some money and be able to afford to have some kind of fun again, and if I'm lucky, (which we all know I'm not,) then I'd hope for a year when I can go into my place of business, do my damndest, and have that be good enough for someone else for a change.

I'm just really tired of swimming upstream and getting nowhere. Oh, who am I kidding? I'm just really tired.

2 comments:

Randell said...

1

5

5

1

1

3

site

4

2

Anonymous said...

Wow, maгѵеlous weblog struсturе!
How lengthy have you eveг been blogging foг?
you made running a blog glance еasу. The whole looκ of yοur sіte is excеllent, let alone
the content!

Feеl freе to vіsit my ωeb site .
.. vip shopping