Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hello from Panera Bread!

I am sitting in a Panera Bread restaurant on an ill-gained lunch break. I had a little time to kill, and I didn't want to go back to the office because I have a feeling that I have a VERY angry client waiting for me there. (Admittedly it's my fault, but she doesn't know that I plan on making it up to her yet, so she's still mad now.)

As for other news, I picked up a new case, and fortunately everyone keeps telling me that it's SUPER EASY. I'm totally ok with that.

And then there are my co-workers... More specifically my two hot male co-workers. I found out yesterday morning that one is married. (He didn't have a wedding band on last week, but he wore it this week.) I was VERY disappointed by this. Is it bad that I was upset that my hot male co-worker is married? Shouldn't I be happy that he found happiness? Yeah... Well, I'm not. Because that's one less hot guy that I get to ogle and delusionally imagine ever having a shot at actually dating. The other one is (to the best of my knowledge) single, and we chat with one another in passing. I was really more focused on the married one.

I feel like a total lame-ass talking about the weather, but I must say that around these parts, it's been BEAUTIFUL! Warm enough to roll down all the windows in the car, sunny and bright, and well, that's just fine with me. Please note that unlike Brenda I am not making any weather forecast, and therefore and change in this gorgeous weather cannot be attributed to me.

I have to go back to work and face the wolves now, you are now allowed to resume your regularly scheduled day. (And I hope it's a good one.)

1 comment:

Barnaby said...

Goodness, there's so much useful data here!
sex secretary | cute clothing | Vegas dresses