Thursday, April 21, 2005

Ever get an urge to do something...

I have a sudden inexplicable urge to slow dance with a boy. It's been nearly 2 years since I last slow danced with a boy.

The place: Shannon Hurt's wedding. June 2003
The boy: Casey Schmitt
The song: John Mayer - "Your Body Is a Wonderland"
The kicker: He was one of my closest guy friends at the time, and I had a little bit of a crush on him, and he sang to me while we danced.

And now? After 2 years?

Any boy will do.

Any takers?

Yeah, I didn't think so.

It's not like I'm asking for a long term commitment here... Just five, maybe ten minutes. One or two slow dances, and that's all... just enough to get my fix.

================================

You know Rogers Park is going down the crapper when 6' 5" volleyballer Corey Kloos is getting accosted and knifed when trying to walk home of an evening.

For real, who looks at ginormous Corey and says "Hey, I think I'll mug that guy! He's 6' 5" and lookin' pretty fit, mugging him is the best idea I've had all day?"

================================

I'm boring today. I'm sorry.

================================

The Cubs won, beating St. Louis 3-1, but Nomar suffered a groin injury. Picture below... because for some reason it won't post in text.

What a lame-o...

================================

I don't know anything else.

================================

For anyone else ski at 11:30 PM would be a problem. (AMATEURS!)

================================

QOTD

4.22.05 - "I hate it when people don't fit stereotypes!" ~Beaner Nenny and her flying circus of racist rhetoric.

No comments: