Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I'm tired, bitches.

I would take this opportunity to say something sarcastic and funny, or some cynical observation about life... you know, the usual for a daily entry. Well, you're going to have to do without.

Tonight I was in a self-pity mood, so I posted a more emo-post on Nenny's blog because I know it has no real place here... You will not be responsible for it, it will not be included on the final, but if you're really that concerned, it's about me feeling sorry for myself about being single... I know about 90% of you just instantly said "Well fuck a lot of that shit... " but if you remaining 10% are up to it, just click the link to Nenny's Blog (the link mentioning burritos) and give it a quick read.

As for me, I'm tired, so I'm going to bed. Goodnight my loves.

1 comment:

Archibald said...

Really useful information, thanks for the post.
link