Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Senior Poopy Pants's Link of the Day

The following is an award winning short film which I had found about a year ago. It was all over the place then, but has since dropped off the radar. I don't want to give anything away concerning the plot, suffice to say that this movie will strike a cord with anyone familiar with the modern day chat room. This is a very large download, 85mb to be exact. I've searched long and hard to find the fastest download I could. It took me just a bit over 5 minutes to download from work so expect to wait atleast 10 minutes at home with a high speed connection. Well worth it though.

SlappySue
This film is rated MA for
Adult language

I suggest that you right click and choose "save link as" or however your particular browser words it. It'll download a little quicker than allowing it to stream through Windows Media Player

No comments: