Monday, May 16, 2005

I heart you, bitches!

Today was a good day kiddies!!!

Work was nothing to write home about... it was cold, but sunny, and we had no new flowers, so we did run of the mill stuff, and we did it at a snail's pace.

(It's not our fault that veggies take forever!)

================================

I taught Ciara to like Panera! HOORAY~

================================

My art history professor found my final essay, (SHE had mis-filed it, and it was not MY fault!) and thus changed my grade to what it SHOULD be... This gives me a degree of relief! YAY. (One less thing to worry about!)

================================

It's confirmed bitches! I have a new home!!! I am outta here, and movin' on up... but not to Rogers Park, (Thank goodness!!!)

I will be moving into that lovely little joint I have pictured below. And I am SO EXCITED!!! I placed a couple calls and e-mailed a couple people, and confirmed details today, and I will be signing a lease on Thursday.

================================

In my new home I will have a fish tank... and it will be stocked with all the prettiest fish in the land! (Be jealous!!)

================================

I have a new-found musical predeliction for Joni Mitchell and Dishwalla at the moment... in case you were wondering.

Joni Mitchell is on par with my recent Carly Simon phase...

As for Dishwalla, don't ask me why or where that came from, but I love them... and if you haven't heard of them, they are fabulous.

================================

Today I found more evidence that I am a gay man in a woman's body... Well, I didn't really find more, I just found that I forgot to mention it.

It is no secret that I love gay men... I think they are absolutely fabulous (Why else would I have been so comfortable at Loyola?)

The gay men love me back. This includes the gay men at the home depot, (those who work there, and those who shop for flowers there) the gay men at the gay bars (where Alana and I have been known to go because the music is better, and the boys are hotter *even if they are not interested in us*) the gay boys who live above me, (across the hall from the loud lesbians) and others...

================================

Apparently today was Dr. Jennifer's birthday... so HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR. J! (Nobody ever looked hotter in drunken pictures, or riding a lawn mower!)

================================

If anybody wants to buy me an ipod for graduation, I would not be opposed to it!

================================

It is so sad that I am 22 and I am this tired at 11 PM... REALLY REALLY SAD. REALLY.

================================

Someone please remind me to write a rant about my co-worker Marco if you don't see one in the next few days... I plan on writing one, but I might forget, what with all the other excitement going on right now.

================================

If anyone wants to buy me other gifts because you know someone else is getting me an ipod, I have a book wish-list that you can feel free to choose from!! I think it's quite indicative of my personality, don't you?

You could also buy me:

Please feel free to buy me things any time! (You know I love you!!)

================================

No comments: