Friday, May 27, 2005

You bitches know I'm a VIP.

Yeah, it's true. I'm a VIP no matter where I go, but in case I have not mentioned it to you personally I have a VIP party this weekend. Yeah, those crazy folks at Hi-Tops love my punk ass so much that they are giving me another free party! We've been through this before, but here's what you need to know:

Where: Hi-Tops bar; 3551 N Sheffield Ave, Chicago.

When: Saturday night beginning at 8.

Why: Because I rock at life.

Other pertinent details: If you have not attended one of my numerous previous VIP parties, here's what you need to know - tell the doorman you're there for my party. (Just drop my name.) No cover for my guests from 8-10 and an open bar for my guests from 9-10. You can tell your friends and they can come too. And have them tell their friends... Bring/tell as many people as you like. All they need to know is that they are there for Liz's party.

This is a Wrigleyville bar. Please dress accordingly and have apropriate ID. (The party starts early, I know, but the free booze just gets you loosened up to head elsewhere later... We're hoping to make it a rockstar effort.)

Be good, and I'll see you bitches on Saturday!

No comments: