Friday, May 06, 2005

The random shit you find when you are procrastinating.

Darth Vader has a blog... who knew that character had a sense of humor!?!?

================================

Garage sale... An animateld little number which brought a smile to my face.

================================

EXPLODING TOADS!!! (Note to self: Stay out of the ponds in Germany!)

================================

I did cover the circus that was the election of a new pope, but being a sports fan and a Catholic, I got a bit of a giggle when I stumbled across this. POPE-A-PA-LOOZA! (I hope you see the high comedy of DUKE making an appearance!)

================================

College roommates will video tape you when you don't know about it! Luckily this white boy is only bustin a move!

================================

QOTD

5.4.05 - "Guys are welcome to come home with me, but I make it very clear that I'm a total prude and just into the eighth-grade makeout. You know, it's like a clean fight — nothing below the belt." ~ Katie J. (But oh how I wish I'd have been the one to say this one!)

5.5.05 -
Mel: "Why do Polish people have 'SKI' at the end of their names?"
Liz: "I don't know..."
Mel: "Probably because they don't know how to spell toboggan."
(She cracks me up!)

No comments: