Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Sleeping in never felt so good...

After a two month hiatus from MY bed, and all the trappings it entails, I finally slept in my own bed. And it was SPECTACULAR.

Since it was my day off, I woke up at noon (without being made to feel guilty by the geezer who gets up at 5 and then spends his whole day periodically snoozing on the couch). And waking up in your own bed at noon with no guilt is something that should be counted among one of the wonders of the world.

I then proceeded to reassemble my entertainment center, and move it about the room until it found it's proper place. I then put some clothes away, set up my kitchen, and went to get all the necessary items to fully stock my fridge for the foreseeable future. I then had every intention of watching the game, but I knew how it was going to end before it ever began, and I wasn't happy about the predicted outcome, so I skipped it.

My fabulous bed is calling my name very loudly at the moment, if only because I know I will have to leave it all too early to go to the weekly staff meeting...

Farewell, eggs!

Be good, and I will catch you all on the flip side!

No comments: