Saturday, May 12, 2007

I found that damn shower curtain!

I am a strange packer I suppose.

I was looking in logical places for my shower curtain. I had like three boxes marked "Bathroom" and it wasn't in any of those. Where did I pack the thing? It was in the bottom of a duffel bag packed with shoes. How or why it ended up in there is a mystery even to me, and I'm the idiot that packed it! (Sometimes I'm not very bright.)

My guess is that I put it in wherever I thought it would fit, and since I'm a shoe hound, I guess I figured that my shoes would be one of the first things I unpacked... Next time I'm putting it in a bathroom box, dammit! And if it doesn't fit, then I will just need to get a bigger bathroom box so that it's where it belongs!

1 comment:

Clifford said...

In my view every person ought to look at it.
PANHANDLER SALISBURY STEAK