Tuesday, May 01, 2007

VETO!!!

No, I'm not going to get political, cool it! (Besides, if you're coming here for your politics, you've got bigger issues to deal with than ... well, let's just say you've got some major issues.)

No, I'm issuing a veto of my own.

If you have paid any kind of attention to the timelines I operate on here, you'd know that once again, it's time for me to submit monthly reports on my caseload again.

As such, many hours of this week which would have otherwise been regarded as free time for the Lizzle will now be spent poring over every single scrap of paper which I've submitted in the last month, and condensing it into as few pages as is humanly possible... Which still ain't saying much as far as any conservation efforts are concerned.

And so I'm putting an official veto on the table. I've signed it, and I've had it notarized in 38 states. You are officially not allowed to entertain me until Friday at 4 PM.

I hope you don't vote me out of my office of awesomeness due to this legislative snag.

In other news, I would like to encourage you to buy me things.

Specifically, these t-shirts...




Go here, and spend money on me! (If I plan on wearing them to work, which I TOTALLY would do, they can't be too tight, or too short, so I'm advising you to invest in a men's medium, so that my spectacular boobs are not on display.)

Thank you, that is all.

No comments: