Sunday, May 06, 2007

A quick update...

The main floor of my current residence smells disgusting.

I am sitting in the living room, working on my paperwork for the week, and I'm catching whiffs of assorted things that (while some are pleasant odors on their own) just don't jive with other odors that happen to be present.

To fully paint the picture for you, I'm smelling:

  • Leather (from my beautiful new chaise)
  • Whole grain bread (despite the fact that it is wrapped up in a tied bread bag)
  • Feet (because my favorite sandals make my feet sweat, but I still love them)
  • Some other world of funk (because I cooked beer brats for dinner, and they produce a foul odor all their own.)
You know you are so jealous.

You may now carry on with your day. (Oh, but be sure to catch the Sunday update located oh-so-conveniently directly below!)

No comments: