Friday, February 04, 2005

Apparently my peanut butter fudge was a success of mythic proportions. People were asking about it again today. (I have a feeling there will be a return run for valentine's day... we shall have to wait and see how the bank account is looking then.)

================================

Crushes are no fun. At least not for me... because I am a total candy ass when it comes to crushes.

================================

If you've seen Napoleon Dynamite, give this quiz a try. See who you'd be! (I am a Liger... naturally. Because I am basically the coolest animal ever... bred for my skills in magic.)

================================

QOTD
2.4.05 - "Wow, that fudge was good! It was like an orgasm in my mouth! .... Oh, wait, I guess that didn't sound too good!" ~ Jen W.

2.5.05 - "I hate pugs, I wish a pack of wolves would run around the city and eat all the pugs!" ~Blair

2.6.05 - [upon seeing asian people on tv] "Oh, hey! It's my people! My people are on tv. What are they doing??" ~ Jen W.

No comments: