Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentines day/ Singles Awareness day...

I hate this bloody, god-forsaken, hallmark holiday. Why? Because I am always single. (This is no change from any other day on which I am single, except for the fact that this is a day when we singletons are ostracized for our seemingly permanent single-hood.)

Lots has happened since the last time I posted, and every so often I find myself saying, "Man I should write all of this down, so that people have a chance to read about it... but here's just a couple of quick bullet points.

  • First off, there was a suicide on the el tracks last Thursday. It was all that anyone could talk about in class on Friday. (Word to the wise: If you didn't see it, don't speculate. And certainly don't say that you wish you'd been there... You obviously don't know what you're saying if these words exit your mouth.)
  • Pertaining to the afforementioned statement; there are certain things in this life that a person cannot "Un-see" ... we'll leave it at that.
  • I lost my phone on Friday, got it back from a nice boy on Saturday.
  • I met Beth's mom on Saturday, she is fabulous.
  • Sunday I shopped, because well, despite my computer problems, I NEEDED a little retail therapy this week.

So there you have it. Congrats, you're all caught up.

============================

QOTD

2.12.o5 - "Cock push-ups? I can totally do two... that's more than that fat bastard Jack Black can do!" ~ Eric Spiess

2.13.05- "MMMM, this is like heaven in my mouth... not an orgasm in my mouth, because that would be a blow job!" ~ Jen W.

2.14.04 - "You're giving me a valentine? Why?Every time I see you, I'm always mean to you!" ~ Shane Davis

No comments: