Friday, February 18, 2005

Ok, just so you all are aware, my computer isn't quite dead yet... in fact he's just partially dead. Bret still has it though, so don't be expecting posts with any kind of regularity just yet.

And so I leave you with your quotes:

================================

QOTD

2.18.05 - "It's 10:30 AM, I have a job interview at 11:15, and right now I am at the library TRYING TO SOBER UP! I ought to be executed" ~The Admiral

2.19.04
Leo: I want to shower, but I can't, all the basketball coaches are in there showering. -- Jen, you should go in there, I mean they're all naked!
Jen W.: I should! You know, I do really wanna see Patrick Baldwin's ass! He's got a serious bubble butt goin' on, I mean have you seen that thing? IT'S OUTTA CONTROL!!"

================================

With a name like Smuckers it has to be good!

No comments: