Monday, February 14, 2005

I feel the need to tell all of you a couple of things, and since I have access to a computer at present, I am going to do just that.

  1. David Christopher Hurley is officially missing. I draw the line at 10 unanswered and unreturned phone calls, 3 unreturned e-mail attempts, innumerable comments about his disappearance on this page, and one unanswered post on HIS webpage. Someone get me a team of bloodhounds, because I think Dave is encased in a block of cement, and resting at the bottom of some body of water in the greater Baltimore area. There can be no other explanation, can there?
  2. (The above was deliberately done in a huge font.)
  3. I now rest assured that I can find a job with little or no effort. Why, you ask? Because Loyola University it seems, will employ just about anybody who has the ability, intellectually, instinctively, or otherwise to put a shirt on, and safely manage to navigate their way to one of the campuses. I know this because my Anthropology professor lacks the common sense and intelligence that god gave a sea monkey, yet manages to hold a graduate degree and a teaching position at a somewhat "prestigious" university... Though the prestige might be dwindling if we're willing to hire characters like this one to teach the future generations... And if I can't manage to wrangle myself into a teaching position, I KNOW I could easily get a job in the student business office... Because we all know that you can be borderline-mentally-retarded and still work there. (This might just be my typical valentine's day anger being channeled into other topics and areas of my life, but I'm strangely ok with that.)

That is all. Thanks for taking the time to read.

============================

QOTD

2.15.05 - "Hey, I need something to suck on... And I just don't want it to be chocolate." ~Jamie

No comments: