Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Just a short little number...

I don't have a whole lot to report at the moment, so I'll just give you some quick updates...

  • My foot is better. The hole is almost completely closed in the bottom layer of my foot, the higher layers will take a little more time to close up and develop a proper heel callous... But I'm walking without a limp or any discomfort, so I am considering it a successful healing.
  • It is true that I work for a flower company, and the vast majority of the time I just want to throw all of the flowers in a dumpster and let the customers fend for themselves, but in the last several days, I've made two flower purchases of my own. I bought my mom a hanging basket that has purple angelonia and green hanging vines in it, and I bought myself a new orchid. My old orchid, Chloe is still alive, but I needed to re-pot her anyway, and since the store only had the giant bag of orchid potting material, I decided to go ahead and get another orchid to keep her company, and just repot them both. So now I have two happy little orchids in matching pots... The new one needs a name. I'll post pictures for you kids to see later... The camera needs to charge at the moment because I forgot I left it in my bag last week when I went to the beach... I'll post those pictures later too.
  • To those of you who commented on the Chads and Trixies: I guess I forgot to mention something rather important... Chads and Trixies are REAL, and they are actually PROUD to call themselves Chads and Trixies... I'm not kidding! I wish I were! They are very serious about it. I'll let you know when the Trixie page is back up... It's a site you really don't want to miss! (If anything, you'll only understand more of the reasons I despise them.)
  • And now I leave you with The Hat Show.
I guess that's all for now. Check back later for pictures.

No comments: