Friday, February 23, 2007

GURRRRRRRRL, I do NOT work for CNN! This is not a 24 hour news source!

I will be the first to tell you that right now there IS news that deserves reporting in the life of Lizzle. I will also be the first to tell you that the Lizzle is too damn worn out to tell you all about it!

I am defying my own desires to sleep in order to inform you that I will get around to posting all pertinent information as soon as I possibly can, but that I can't now, because if I did, it would be a huge disgrace as far as trying to do justice to the normal level of writing, story-telling, and the actual events of the day... And these events deserve all the justice that they can get!

(Just so you don't worry, I AM still employed, grandpa is still alive, and my cousin STILL hasn't had her baby.)

More important and informative news to follow in later posts.

No comments: