Monday, February 19, 2007

Not much to report...

Still no baby, still no word on when I will get my computer back, and still no idea what to make this post focus on...

Monday will be spent taking care of all the last minute business that needs to be done before starting my new job on Tuesday. Some laundry, some errands, getting the oil changed in the car, and if I'm lucky, I might get to sit around and read a book for a little while, because once I start a job that will by all accounts require frequent 12 hour days, it's pretty likely that I won't have a great deal of time for recreational reading. This of course comes as no surprise to me, but it is still an unpleasant thing to know that now that I can afford to buy all the books I've been wanting to read, I now won't have much in the way of time to do actually read them.

But I'm not going to start complaining before I even start the job, because I am really excited about working as a family counselor. I have a feeling that this is going to be so much more than a job.

And so that's how it is. I'm a bore right now. Hopefully I can come up with something clever or mildly interesting before too long... It's less a matter of if, and more a matter of when.

No comments: