Sunday, February 04, 2007

Happy Rex Manning Day!

(Thanks Lozo for bringing that to my attention! And yes, I was one of the twelve people who saw that movie, as well as one of the 6 who found it funny.)

It's Superbowl Sunday.

We've already been through my game predictions, as well as who I will be rooting for despite their quarterback ruining their chances... I'm a Chicago girl. It's not gonna change.

I'll be partying it up with Whitney and a few other folks... Beats the crap out of watching with Grandpa! (Nevermind that since he doesn't have cable that his reception is CRAP, odds are that he won't have changed the battery in his hearing aid by kickoff, and so we'd be forced to scream all the important info that he missed the first time around.) Not my idea of a good time.

You're going to have to wonder about Prince playing the halftime show, because since he recently found religion he won't be playing any of the vast majority of his classics... And that's kind of sad. Though seeing as it's Prince, you can't really rule out the possibility of a "wardrobe malfunction" because there was that one year that he wore that assless number to the VMAs.

1 comment:

Gerald said...

So, I do not really consider it may have success.
pays Quebec | wife first anal | male sex dolls