Friday, June 22, 2007

I'm sorry!

I have deprived you all of my awesomeness for a week now! My apologies!

I've been busy with craziness at the office, which I will fill you in on later. It's not really an excuse, but I spend all day doing visits and documenting stuff using my computer, so when I get home, the last thing I want to do is sit down with the computer again for much of anything... In fact the first thing at the top of my list most evenings is showering, followed promptly by either popping in a movie or reading a book for a little while, which is usually very shortly followed by sleep.

This weekend one of my coworkers is planning a whiffle ball tournament/kegger. I am lucky enough to finish my Saturday visits in time to take part in the tourney, and even if I couldn't get in on the tourney, the drinking should keep up for much of the evening, and we all know that the Lizzle is down with that. Long story short, I plan on being hungover on Sunday.

I should like to note that apparently bitching pays off, because my dining set came in this week, 3 weeks ahead of the scheduled late arrival date. This means that I will soon be giving you a photo tour of casa de Lizzle. Because I know that you all want to see me living like a high roller.

In conjunction with the arrival of my dining set, I feel obligated to point out that my mom is frickin awesome because we got a table weighing 56 kilograms (I'm not even gonna try the metric conversion on that...) across my courtyard, up the stairs, and into my apartment! Mom did more of the work on that one, so she gets a super shout out. HOLL-ER!

I will get back to you all soon, I promise!

I'll leave you with a QOTD:

Liz: "Hey guys! What's shakin'?"
Drew: "Oh nothing... Just parents with infants, but that's why we all have jobs, so we can't really complain!"
Liz: "WOW! That was wildly inappropriate and highly amusing at the same time! Good job!"
Drew: "Yeah, well, I like to do my part."

No comments: