Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Assorted fun. Quality pics and links!


Can I buy this shirt somewhere??? (Not that I will be running or anything...)

================================




I don't know about you kids, but it made me chuckle...

================================




I am guessing that the people who laid out this design plan had something else in mind... but hey, here's an E for effort!

================================



take a look at this picture... it's worth a chuckle!

================================


If I had unlimited funds... (or even just a little extra cash to throw around,) I'd totally buy this shirt for Meljoy... She is, after all, my favorite mathlete! As for the shirt, for chrissake, it features a cardoid shaped polar curve!

================================

The last page is hilarious; A religious parody of Green Eggs and Ham

================================

I watched this at all speeds... I found it to be utterly mesmerizing!

================================

No comments: