Friday, July 29, 2005

I've got this crazy idea...

Yeah, bitches, I've got a really crazy idea.

Now I know you are all going to think this is really wild and off the wall, but just hear me out, mmm-kay?

How about we all try to not be hospitalized or die for a little while? Can we do that? Please?

I mean, I know I've been rather wrapped up in trying to find an acceptable job, but that's no reason for everyone else to decide it's time to start dropping like flies!

Let's see, I've got one grandma with a broken hip who refuses to do her physical therapy, so she's living in a rehab facility. I've got one grandma who has spent the last month in the hospital battling some kind of rapidly-regenerating cancer (and resulting family drama), I've got two friends who have some form of cancer, and now Mendez had to be checked into the hospital for severe chest pains.

The Lizzle cake can't handle much more of this, so I tell ya what, let's have everybody get healthy and stay that way, and we'll get together and have a delicious ice cream snack!! (I'm going to recommend Breyer's Take Two - Vanilla ice cream and Orange sherbet...BECAUSE IT'S AWESOME!) I think that's a pretty damn good idea all-around, don't you?

You don't think so?

Well, FINE! IF YOU DON'T WANT ICE CREAM THEN YOU CAN JUST PISS OFF! I DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE ICE CREAM WITH YOUR SMELLY ASS ANYWAY! SLUT!


No comments: