Saturday, July 23, 2005

With a bar tender's eye...

So, to celebrate my graduation from bar tending school, we went out to the bars to drink, and to celebrate... little did we know that bitches would get shit VERY VERY WRONG.

A standard vodka gimlet should consist of an ounce of vodka and a half ounce of lime juice in a rocks glass with a lime garnish... Chi chi ordered a gimlet and we got a highball glass, with a three-count (short pour) of vodka and some lime, with no garnish. That's wrong.

I ordered a L.I.T. (Long Island Iced Tea) and I got short poured, and something was not added, (I'm guessing triple sec...) I was not happy with my beverage, but I didn't send it back...

Chi chi's second drink was a "Lynchburg Lemonade" which consists of little more than Jack Daniels, triple sec, sour mix, and lemon-lime soda... but instead she got sloe gin and a bit of jack, with a fill of plain soda water... NOT RIGHT!!!

Given all of this, it's really no wonder that Chi chi felt bad... (and eventually threw up on herself!)

I was sober and driving, and I had no warning whatsoever!!! She just yakked (all over herself and her car), so I pulled over and let her yak as much as was necessary... and once she assured me she was ok I kept going and she yakked (SP?) again!!!! DAMN!!! I know bitches who puke, but WOW this was incredible!!!

By the end of the night there were three instances of vomitting, (none of which involved me!) and entirely too many poorly mixed drinks! ~ Leave it to someone with a bartender's eye to notice this shit and know why!!!

I also managed to acquire a pair of Chanel sunglasses! (ask later... because I'm so hot!)

Pre yakking pictures to come!!

No comments: