Saturday, July 02, 2005

I am a dumbass. I threw away my credit card, student ID, and drivers license while dining at a restaurant today. Fortunately I realized it was missing within a few hours, ran back to get it, and the guy at the restaurant dug through the trash for me. And no flirting was necessary.

...

While we're on the subject of trash, a recent reader comment asked me if I was white trash...
I don't think I'm white trash... but then again do white trash people think to themselves, "Hey, I'm totally white trash! THAT'S AWESOME!" So if the hite trash people of the world don't think they are white trash, (and I don't think I'm white trash,) I think I'll leave it up to all of you to decide.

That's right. I don't think I'm white trash, but if you think I am, please let me know. If you think I am trash, I would like a little evidence though... you know, just a little something to indicate what might have given you that impression. (And please don't cite pics from the family reunion because that is a once a year thing where I, along with the rest of the family, let it all hang out.)

================================

QOTD

"We had that cactus for like four years... It was a significant part of my life!" ~ Mel

"I wanna see this chick, watch her be like this huge amazonian... he probably has to ride piggy back." ~Holly.

No comments: