Friday, July 22, 2005

Just to clarify...

The "Are-you-white-trash" thing that has been a topic of semi-recent discussion has seemingly fallen by the wayside. However, while I was bumbling about, looking for entertainment on the web, I found a quiz site that offers a "White trash test." by their measure I am not at all white trash, at only 11%. You can all take the test as well and let me know where you place!!!

I am 11% White Trash.
Not at all White Trashy!
I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. . I am more than likely Democrat, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box.



================================

Oh, and I passed my bartending written test with a 98.

Say it with me kids:

"WHEN ALCOHOL IS INVOLVED, LIZ WINS!"

No comments: