Friday, September 23, 2005

Another animated gem to love and share...

I haven't happened across much REALLY GOOD animation lately that has been noteworthy, or new enough that bitches haven't seen it yet.

While I was at home, my cousin Mike recommended I track down this little number... and I think it's highly worth the time it takes to load. (I mean really... there are flaming sharks, ninjas, pirates, dinosaurs, and even Pat Sajak... what's not to love?)

How To Kill a Mockingbird

And the geniuses behind that creation also put this bit together. It is amusing, though for the most part I wasn't really feeling it... The music montage at then end is what makes it all worth it though... I nearly wet myself (like Jenny McCarthy and Fergie) when I saw "Captain Burger" dance.

Invention Pioneers of Note

Trust me when I tell you that you will not be disappointed. (Please make sure you've got several minutes to spare because they are lengthy animations... Hopefully you've got an understanding boss who doesn't care that you spend company time looking at this crap!)

No comments: