Thursday, September 29, 2005

What a bullshit day!



I had such a bullshit day.

First off, you bitches didn't respond at all to my post about banned books. My mom is the only other commenter.

Secondly, it rained all fucking day and I sat around doing nothing until the evening when I had to leave IN THE RAIN to go to a bullshit meeting.

The meeting (which I was told I HAD to go to) was a total letdown, (And not everyone even attended) and I found out that the salon is probably not opening for another week or so... which is all also bullshit.

So when I got home, I poured myself a HUGE glass of wine, heated up some chicken fried rice, and popped in a "Sex and the City" DVD and whiled away the hours...

Several hours, 9 episodes of SATC, and 4 or 5 REALLY BIG glasses of wine later, here I sit... ranting about my bullshit!

Welcome to my world.

I have nothing constructive to add, other than to say that if it weren't for spell check, it would be much more evident that I was intoxicated when I typed this up for you fine people.

So there you have it.

No comments: