Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Problem solved.

For those of you who keep using Internet Explorer, the page is finally fixed. REJOICE!

For the rest of you who are smart enough NOT to use Internet Explorer, REJOICE, because your browser was never a piece of trash that caused me problems anyway!

So as you can all see now, the sidebar is at the side, not the top or the bottom. And that's just how we like it.

Thank you, Markus, JP, and Jeff for all your help!

=================================================

In other news, I've gotten a lot of supportive calls, IMs, e-mails and other messages. I appreciate it everybody, thanks a million! You really are some terriffic people.

=================================================

Anthony, Kelly and Caro have promised to blacklist the guy that sacked me, and they have already started to get things going so that I'll have an easier time finding work when I gwt back from E-Vegas.

You guys really are too awesome!

=================================================

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going home, and I'm going to get sloshed.

No comments: