Saturday, September 24, 2005

You just never know...

Friday was your typical boring day... You know the routine. I slept late, looked for a job, did laundry, went to a volleyball game with Ciara, went to Anthony's, went to a gay bar with Anthony, made out with a gay boy in front of his boyfriend... you know the routine.

The funny thing is, I was talking about my plans for the evening to Mel and Dubs (AKA- LING WONG) at the volleyball game and Dubs said, "You know you're not going to have much luck finding a straight man if you keep going out with the gay ones..."

He might not have been straight, but he was hot, and he was a good kisser, and his boyfriend didn't mind.

I'm strangely ok with that.

I keep saying I love the gay men, and now I can say that they occasionally love me.

================================================

I swear, I have the strangest life... it might not always be interesting to you people, but it keeps me constantly amused.

1 comment:

Adrian said...

This won't really have success, I consider like this.
pirate cake | suspension lift | juniors clothes