Friday, September 02, 2005

IT'S A GIRL!

I am happy to report that my cousin Kim had her baby, a beautiful little girl by the name Olivia Grace. Both mother and baby are doing fine, although Frank, (Kim's husband and baby-daddy) nearly passed out and was given oxygen treatments during labor and delivery.

Congrats to the Messina family!!

Computer is still in the shop, so when I am not at work I am bored to death... such is life I suppose.

I miss talking to all of you kids, and I'll be back soon, I promise!!!

=================================================

Possibly in an effort to redeem my already hell-bound soul, I have offered to donate my bartending services to a charity fundraiser to benefit the victims of Hurricane Katrina.

All proceeds will be donated to the Red Cross.

My buddy Caro is setting it all up, so when I get further details, I will pass them along to you, I hope that if you have the time and the inclination you will come out and show your support, and even if you don't show up to the event, I hope you do have it in your heart to write a check for those poor souls.

Details to come.

=================================================

When in doubt, just remember the words of Hunter S. Thompson:

"No. We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Or if that one doesn't suit the situation, try this one:

"Let's get down to brass tacks. How much for the ape?"

But those two will only get you so far, so you might have to rely on this tried and true adage:

"Don't take any guff from these fucking swine."

When you get in a pinch, I can pretty much guarantee you that one of those three is going to see you through!

=================================================

You are beautiful my friends! SALUD!

No comments: