Tuesday, September 20, 2005

He's my special boy!

This is Murphy. He is a sexy beast! He might not be my lobster, but being my fish is the best that he can manage... and since I don't want my babies to have webbed fingers and toes, and such, I think it's better that he is not my lobster.

But you gotta admit, he's handsome, isn't he!

Although Murphy doesn't like the camera flashes (bad experiences with papparazzi... he doesn't like to talk about it!) Both of these picture were taken when he was in a good mood (you can tell he was in a good mood because he was still all blue.) When he gets agitated he takes on a maroonish/purplish tone...


We really don't like to make him mad. Because he just spent a week at the gym, and he is all buffed out, and could totally kick your ass. (And mine.)

In case you were wondering, Murphy is fluent in Spanish, Mandarin, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Urdu, Greek, and Tagalog.

Basically don't talk shit about him in any language, because he will know what you said, and he will totally mess you up!


================================================

Those of you who talk to me on the phone on even an occasional basis know that I have REALLY SHITTY reception in my apartment... this means that I usually have to take my phone out to the front stoop of my building, and call bitches back because I get better reception there.

While I was out front, on the phone earlier tonight, an unattractive old Indian man passed my building and saw me on the stoop, and asked if I was new to the area... The first time I didn't hear him, because I was busy TALKING ON THE PHONE... So he repeated himself, louder.

Children, when I am on the phone, I don't pay attention to bitches I don't know who ask stupid questions like "Are you new to the area?"

Sure, maybe he was trying to be nice... but you know what would've been nicer? Acknowledging that I was on the phone and in the middle of a conversation and not bothering me, a girl he doesn't know, with stupid questions.

If you all think this is an effective come-on, you're wrong. I'm pretty sure that most people would agree with me here when I say that if you're old enough to be my dad, and you see that I'm on the phone, don't go interrupting me unless you want me to become irate... Then of course you run the risk of me dousing you with lamp oil and flicking a lit match at you... Or I could just sick Murphy on you... Either way, you're fucked.

================================================

I went to Costco with Anthony today. He bought coffee and the first season of Fraggle Rock on DVD! I will promptly be borrowing it and copying it! (Shh. Don't tell the feds!)

================================================

Today I also became an advisory board member of a non-profit organization... but that's not really in full swing yet... more on this later.

================================================

Speaking of non-profit/charitable efforts, remember that hurricane fundraiser thing I was telling you about? Yeah, it actually happened when I was home, so if you were waiting on my punk-ass, don't. Go ahead and send your checks directly to the Red Cross. Lord knows they need it! (And go ahead and donate blood while you're at it, because they need that too!)

================================================

Caro: "You could beat that bitch with a bat."
Anthony: "Well, I AM taking a bat with me to Europe... for all those wretched pigeons."

Anthony: "GOD! What a GREAT day... I've got you, I'm going to be on a plane to Europe in 2 weeks, I have a bar job waiting for me when I come back, AND I've got the first season of Fraggle Rock... The only thing missing is a blowjob!"
Liz: "And hey, the night is young!"
Anthony: "You know, I was thinking the EXACT same thing."

"Oh I had a totally gay moment this morning... So when you get in the car, we're rocking out to Madonna." ~Anthony.

No comments: