Friday, September 30, 2005

That's what I'm talking about, sluts!


Sorry about my bullshit day. I'm not crazy. (...depending on who you ask.)

We can be friends again, just like Bert and Ernie here!

Ok, so yeah, I went a little nuts up on my soapbox about the banned book thing... sorry that shit bothers me. The comments that resulted, bloody brilliant!

Ok, so I've learned in cases where I am going to be preachy, I need to be brief. I've learned that talk of banned books is not what people come here for, that J-Dub thinks I should skip the spellcheck when I drink, I learned that Michael K had a bullshit day too, and I've learned that Markus can't really read so well, so we need more pictures.

All this just from your comments! THANK YOU! You are all some hot bitches!

==============================================

At present my apartment smells like "Linen Breeze" Lysol and bleach.

"Why?" you ask.

Well, my dear, sweet, sainted mother is coming up from the town where I grew up (which has since spat me out like a bad piece of meat,) to visit me in the city I now call home (which has embraced me for all of my faults without question... Now if only I can get a man to do that.)

Ordinarily I wouldn't be big on cleaning everything before mom's arrival, but this is the first time she's actually visiting me, since I moved into an apartment all by my lonesome. (Which is to say, this is the first time she will be seeing what happens when I am left to my own devices.) Thus a little extra cleaning seemed warranted.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not living in utter squalor the rest of the time, or anything, but for those of you who have ever had the joy of living totally alone, you understand me when I say that clothes don't always make it to the hamper right away, and dishes are either done one at a time immediately after use, or when the sink gets full. (I prefer the one at a time method, myself.)

So anyway, the apartment is SPOTLESS, the dishes are all put away, and I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of one of God's most perfect creatures. Momma.

As such, don't be shocked if posting drops off over the weekend (not that any of you bitches ever come here on the weekends anyway, but still,) because I will be hanging out with my mom!

==============================================

It should also be noted that October 2 (this weekend) is Krystian's Birthday, (for long-term readers, you will recall that Krystian is one of my favorite people in the world, and an All-American calibre volleyball player.) He will be spending his birthday in Spain, because he is hot like that, and we miss him terribly!

Come home soon KK!

We love you and miss you.

Happy almost birthday!

(He is such a hot bitch!)

==============================================

As for me, I have been too busy cleaning, drinking wine, and watching Sex and the City on DVD to have done much else that is productive. So I have little else to tell you.

Though the odds are likely that will all change, because there is a chance that this weekend momma will get to meet Anthony before he leaves me for a month.

The first encounter between these two will be a noteworthy occasion!

==============================================

QOTD

(It was a chilly day, but it was truly perfect autumn weather, and Caro was still wearing a summer-y shirt)
Liz: "God, it's gorgeous out this evening!"
Anthony: "It's PERFECT out!"
Caro: "I think it's a little chilly!"
Liz: "Well, of course you think it's chilly, you're wearing a gauzy, summery shirt!"
Caro: "Well I think it should still be warm! I want it to be warm!"
Anthony: "Caro, my little southern belle, we've been through this..."
(Anthony picks up a fallen leaf, raises it to head level and drops it)
Anthony: "You see? ... FALL."

1 comment:

Rudolph said...

It can't really have success, I suppose like this.
map of earth | Niagara falls facts | pet stores Toronto