Tuesday, June 22, 2004

The actual quote of the day went to Nate:

QOTD
6.22.04 - "it was just the ultimate picture to see naked Rob spooning Scott, and when I think about that trip, that's the image that comes to mind!"

and as for the other quotes of the day... (to be ammended throughout the evening...) (Special note, these are all from Jennifer... while still sober!)

"Let's tie 40s to our hands and be Edward forty hands!"

"I can get more [black hair products] and then I can just be black when I go home!"

"Let's baptize me tonight!"

(simulating conversation with herself:) "Why is your hair wet? Oh I just got baptized!"

"This is the fairy princess prance!" (shortly followed by) "And that was my dancin' hip!" (shortly followed by) "That wasn't my dance hip, THAT was my attitude hip!"

"My weewer is gettin a little warm! ...Do you ever notice that? Your weewer gettin all warm after the first drink or so? ...It's the weewer sensation that's hittin the nation!" (hilights from the weewer monologue.)

"That guy [in Amsterdam] had the most crooked cock ever... it was like a 'C'! And I've seen some cock in my day."

"Naked bitches in the windows, sellin the pooch!" (once again talking about Amsterdam)

The lone Ben Quote (which will get honors for 6.23.04: - "I heard and felt this concussion blast, and I thought I was living in downtown Bagdhad!"

No comments: