Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Living with Jennie has already proved to be an adventure. And honestly, I think in the times when she's around (basically, when she's not going to weddings all the damn time) she has already generated enough comedy to make me contemplate a Jennie V. Quote of the day... and since in highschool there was JV Baskeball and such, I don't think that JVQOTD is such a stretch... because it's Jennie V. and Junior Varsity... and we all know that the original QOTD is the dominator!! But anyway... in the near future you kids ought to be on the lookout for the rant about the Columia apartment.... because we all knew it was coming. (but I don't have the time, focus, or inclination to do it just yet... it's the kind of thing that will require my full concentration and some time to put together as such.)

I suppose that I should note that after a little over 3 weeks of ignoring Rachel, I have given in and we are back on speaking terms... although I will only ever refer to that dog as Wicket.

I'm tired and I want to go to bed, so I'm gonna just put up the quote of the day for today and keep mulling over the JVQOTD for a few days... because so much of Jennie's comedy has a physical aspect that makes me wonder if it would be as funny to people who don't hear and see it themselves!

QOTD
6.2.04 -
"I'm actually gonna sleep now, because I haven't had more than 5 hours of sleep in about a month... I look like Steve Buscemi so bad." ~Another gem from The Admiral!

No comments: