Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Since I'm SO looking forward to going to bed tonight, and since I babbled for quite some time yesterday, I'll keep this brief. I'm happy to welcome my sister Kimberly to the program, she has finally decided to grace us with her presence, and for that we are grateful, because she is one super girl! (And damn funny too)

I bought my orchid today! Her name is Chloe, and she is a crystalline-veiled white Phalenopsis. (This makes me happy!)I have Wednesday and Thursday off work, so this also makes me VERY happy.

Ok, so here's your quote of the day [I apologize, since most people WON'T have Jet's chance of coming into work (roughly a snowball's chance in hell) of getting the joke that is involved in today's quote.] But it is funny to me, so sorry people.

QOTD
6.9.04 -

Liz: I can't believe you had forgotten about Stacy Taryn Dookie
Taryn: I know I cant believe it either! I'm so ashamed!
Liz: and you should be...
Taryn: I am I am
Liz: next thing I know, you're gonna tell me you've forgotten the story involving "SHIT EVERYWHERE"
Taryn: I did not forget about coco jojo's pies though... Ha ha NEVER!! If I forgot that then I will just stop saying EVERYWHERE all together!!

No comments: