Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Is it bad that I'm still waiting on my members for some fresh posts? Why am I the one doing all the work here? THIS IS WHY I INVITED MEMBERS IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Ok, with that out of my system, I'll just recap the day for you kids. I got up early, went to work, where we slacked a bit and got things in order, then took a decent-length lunch, which provided us with time to go to the batting cages. (and we all know how Lizzle LOVES the batting cages.) So after lunch, I returned to work, and we did a few things, but then the fun began. It was time to start watering, when we decided that instead of watering the plants, C and I should water each other... It was a good decision! We had a water fight out in the garden department, and it was glorious. Lots of water, lots of laughter, very little work being done. So after work, my phone wigged out for a little while and I spent an hour trying to fix it... And I did. Then I went out with Alana, Momma Stephansen, and Aunt Peko to dinner at Cullen's (where I found out that Alana used to meow for hours on end,)and we saw the band Eldest Son at the Elbo Room. It was a VERY pleasant evening, and the band was REALLY good. In fact, I recommend that you kids check them out, (their website is www.eldestson.net in case this link doesn't work... because I am aware we're having link issues now). I think you will enjoy it almost as much as I did. On the way home from our pleasant evening, Alana claimed quote of the day with this lovely gem!


QOTD
6.29.04 -
"Raping and pillaging! Raping and pillaging! That's what I like!" ~Alana

No comments: