Monday, June 21, 2004

Ok, well for those of you who have already heard from me today, you already know the story, I'll spare you. So for the rest of you, it's the super-duper-condensed version. (and if you want the whole thing, you'll have to call me!) Basically, there wasn't anything left to do in Evanston this morning after we'd been there for an hour or two... so around lunch time, we decided to grab a s'mich and go over to Niles... which is legendary for always being a disaster. (when we arrived, we were not at all disappointed!) So we get there, and it's a DISASTER. And the next 4-5 hours was just pure, rain-soaked, surreal hilarity and assorted comedy. Between Bob/Shrek, Megan, the "night crew", the continual rain, and all the assorted cart problems, the only word to appropriately describe Niles was SURREAL! Chris and I will be laughing about today for a VERY long time. I mean I couldn't even contian my laughter once we left... Chris asked, "This is going to keep you chuckling for some time, isn't it?" and I could only say, "You know it, and you know I'm not the only one who's laughin!" ...Just LOADS of pure unintentional unadulterated comedy today. Oh, and I'd like to officially welcome Alana and Kim, because we've finally got things set up so that they can contribute... And I look forward to other people being able to tell my tales! (if only to get an observer's perspective!)

I'm a tired jack-mo though, and I've gotta get up early to go to work, so here are the quotes of the day for yesterday and today.

QOTD

6.20.04 -
Liz: drinkin can lead to makin out!
Alana: yes you're queen of makin out
Liz: (Kissy face) you and chris really enjoy giving me crap about being a makeout whore!
Alana: hey im a big makeout whore right there with ya!

6.21.04 - "I feel like I'm on drugs!" ~Chris trying to justify all of the surreal, oddball comedy in Niles

2 comments:

Enoch said...

There's no doubt, the dude is absolutely right.
strappy heels | sex secretary | skateboard shops

Roy said...

For my part every person ought to go through it.
nursing necklace | pinup dresses | bubble skirt