Friday, June 11, 2004

So it would figure that the two days I have off work would be overcast, rainy and cool, and the day I have to go back to work it's supposed to rain in the morning and then hit 80 by afternoon, making for miserable working conditions all around... CRAPOLA! So my two days off were spent trying to wrangle boxes and clothes instead of flowers and carts... and I think I did pretty well! I got all my boxes out of the living room, and got my room into it's near-finished shape (just a few more things to put on the walls and such.) I also got a chance to watch a movie or two, (while Jennie and the folks went to IKEA to get a shelf for the kitchen) and I briefly talked to Dave because apparently he hasn't fallen off the face of the earth. (Who knew?) And Nicole started her new job and got quote of the day, and since I'm ready for bed, I'm gonna go ahead and leave you all with that!

QOTD
6.11.04 -
(Nicole on making $51 from 6 tables on her first day of waitressing)
"Yeah, you can bet I totally turned on the Southern accent tonight!"

Because we all know that EVERYONE LOVES A SOUTHERN ACCENT!

No comments: