Saturday, June 12, 2004

Lizzle has been a bit out of sorts today. Why, you ask? Because despite working her butt off for nearly a month now, the Masterpiece Flower Company has yet to pay her for her labor. This makes it difficult to pay bills and such. So I apologize if I've been a grump to anyone.

The Volperts have been around this weekend, and they are such cute people! I like them! (I can defintiely see where Jennie gets it from.) They took us out to dinner, and momma Volpert even brought little house-warming gifts! HOW CUTE!

Meanwhile I've been having some crazy dreams lately! I had one dream where I was being stalked by Bill Murray. BILL MURRAY! Of all people to have stalking you in a dream. (But at least he's well known as a Cubs fan!) I also had a dream that Bill Simmons replied to my request to be a blog member, and said "Yeah, I'll be your tire swing" ...DON'T ASK ME WHAT THAT'S SUPPOSED TO MEAN, CUZ EVEN I DON'T KNOW! I don't know anyone with a tire swing, and I have no idea what it would ever have to do with being a blog member! I think I'm just going quietly mad.

I'm going to go ahead and give the quote of the day to Mr. Volpert, because in all reality, he earned it first!

QOTD
6.12.04 - "One little slip and you're fried!" (It was really quite funny out of context, but he said it because our hair dryer was plugged in over the toilet!)

No comments: