Monday, June 28, 2004

Well, I'm going to go ahead and announce it to everyone, and see if I get any offers... Basically, I'm really feeling like I need a good makeout with an attractive male. The fact that I've got two scheduled events with Alana is a pretty good indication that we can remedy this situation with minimal effort. I'm so glad she's back. I even got her a welcome home present (it's nothing big, but she's the type of person to appreciate the gesture, and the particular gift... The type of thing that's just too good to pass up!)


QOTD
6.28.04 - "Never underestimate the incredibly stupid, the super vapid, the utterly shallow, the completely fake, those who obviously lack any and all moral fiber, or any single person who embodies all of these traits... These people will stop at nothing to make our lives hell... AND THEY DO IT EVERY DAY, so they are very well practiced, and they have no reservations whatsoever about making you want to kill yourself." ~Maria (and she's SO DAMN RIGHT IT HURTS!)

1 comment:

Everard said...

It will not work in fact, that is exactly what I think.
Italian Meatballs In A Basket