Thursday, June 10, 2004

It was a good day. I got some decorating done, went to the batting cages, went shopping, (got some cute stuff while I was shopping!) went to wing night at Hamilton's, put up my curtains, and made fun of Jennie because she had a LAME date, and she still managed to break her bed! I'M NOT KIDDING, SHE BROKE HER BED! PURE COMEDY. Jennie's LAME-O date gets quote of the day, as you will see below. And as for other things, Ross finally got up the nerve to ask one of my friends out (Who he asked is available on request, becuase I'm not gonna out someone in total blatant fashion like that!) Jennie's parents are coming tomorrow, and I don't have to work until pay day!! WOO HOO!! Meanwhile, Dave has fallen off the face of the earth, Kim has yet to actually join the blog, and I've still yet to compose the Columbia rant.... OK, so that pretty much brings us up to the minute. I'm lookin forward to going to bed again, because I know I don't have a 7:30 wake up call. WAHOO!

So here's QOTD

QOTD
6.10.04 -
(Please keep in mind that this was their "first date" if you can even call it that)
Lame-O date Brian: Yeah, so what's going on between us? What are we?

WHAT A SUCKAH!

No comments: