Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Lots has been happening up here in the big city... Kim still hasn't joined the blog, Dave apparently hasn't fallen off the face of the earth, (though it still seems like it) I still haven't gotten my security deposit back from Columbia, the Columbia rant hasn't been written, and I still haven't gotten paid, and I am still working my butt off... This is my life. But it's official, Jet was fired on Monday, and so that was the salacious gossip for the week. Meanwhile I'm just treading water, and staying extra busy being penniless... Trying to busy myself with activities that don't cost anything... And quite frankly I'm running out of movies to watch of an evening, and alcohol to drink... (It's a REALLY good thing that momma is bringing lots of wine when she comes up, and that I'm supposedly getting paid soon.) Another good thing we got going, is that the Cubbies are doing pretty well, and the Pistons are kicking the crap out of the Lakers... These simple pleasures make me happy. Nothing else of much value to report, so I'm just gonna give you kids quote of the day and wrap this up.


QOTD
6.15.04 -

Nate: "Yeah, I'm having a sleepover at my place..."
Liz: "Nate, I can't sleep at your place, I haven't known you long enough, my mom wouldn't approve."
Chris: "OOOOOH SLEEPOVER HUH? I BET!"
Liz: "Yeah Chris, I'm sleeping my way to the top of the Masterpiece Flower chain!"

No comments: