Thursday, July 01, 2004

C sliced up her heel at work today, a little bit of blood, and a whole lot of comedy. But I will say this, NO MORE SNS FOR LUNCH... EVER. On the whole, it was a good day though. Lots of watering, lots of chatting. I'm also pleased to announce that since I rock, and the girls I work with rock as well, we get to keep our jobs while everyone else gets the axe... and that's nice! I got a call today from Nate to let me know that if we were interested, we will get to keep our jobs, and roll around to the other stores to clean things up on a daily basis, we'd get to stay on, after eveyone else is told that there are no hours left. But we're keeping it on the DL because everyone else thinks that NOBODY has any hours... We're so awesome!

QOTD
6.30.04 - "Yeah, I was sweeping, and I just happened to turn, and I saw it... Doug's butt crack! And not two minutes later, he tried to tell me he had no butt and no hips, and I was so ready to say, 'well then what was that?'" ~ Chris talking about seeing Porkchop's bottom.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

It won't really have success, I consider so.
weight loss pills