Thursday, July 29, 2004

Well a fine, good morning to you my friend!
I think it's official. Not only am I turning into one of those girls I hate, I'm also going to hell again. (The latter is not a direct result of the former, but both are bad, and they both warranted mentioning.)
So what makes me think that I'm turning into one of those girls I hate? Well only a few people are going to hear all about that one... the people who I trust to love me anyway, in spite of my slow decent into loathesomeness.
As for me going to hell, Ben and I discussed it, and the fact is that while I am bound to be in really good company, I am still rather upset about going to hell. It's going to happen, and not because of something as innocuous as calling my mother a Lep, or joking with Murda about a guy with one leg. No, it's much worse. This has pretty much cemented my place in hell, right next to Stalin and my philosophy professor Dr. Seigfried. It's just a reality I've come to terms with. (Murda, DO expect a phone call about all of this.)
Fortunately there are some things that have gone quite well.I got my new phone yesterday, a day earlier than expected, (which is saying a lot for the fine people at UPS and Nokia).
I have plans to go to lunch and a movie with my mom, because she has the later half of the day off, and that rocks.
After that I have plans to go out and hang with my sister and the man (My nephew is the man!) and go to dinner with them because my step-mom will be in town.
I hope this brings all you kids up to speed, I know a few of you Chicagoans are keeping tabs on me via the blog, so that's the itenerary for today.
Maybe a night out with Special-Griggs is in order... we'll see!
Don't run with scissors, and I'll catch you on the flipside!

No comments: