Sunday, July 18, 2004

HOLY COW... LIFE IS GOOD! This was a truly terrific weekend for the Lizzle! Friday was a quiet night in because I knew I had my last day of work on Saturday. Work went well, and I came home, got a nap in and got ready for a fun night. Alana came into the city, and so me, Jen, Ben and Spoolie (Lana-mama) drank heavily here for a few hours, and then Ben left to go to some party off the blue line, and we three ladies went down to southport. We went to Cullen's and Blue Bayou, had a few rounds, and went to Wrigleyville where we started a round, and Jennie started feeling bad. The plan was for us to follow Jennie out the door once we finished our round, but Alana wanted to dance, so we danced, and Jennie couldn't find us, so she left. Alana and I danced for a while, I found a boy to dance with, and kiss, so it was worth sticking around. (Speaking of that boy, I think he broke some kind of boy-law, because he called me today... And I thought it was against the rules for boys to call girls the next day.) And at some point I did drunk-dial Nate. So anyway, Alana and I ended up walking home... Yes, we walked all the way from Wrigley to my apartment! We were joined by some weird little Mexican guy, who didn't speak the best of english, and I didn't remember his name more than 5 seconds after he left us. But we got home a little after 3 and all in all it was a really good night out. I got up this morning to see my Spoolie off, and then went back to bed for a little bit, got p again, and got ready to go to the game.
 
It was a GREAT day at the ball park, sunny, warm but not hot, a nice breeze blowing in. The seats we had were SPECTACULAR! Only five rows behind home plate... And I got to see my husband pitch, so it was great! The only way it could have been better is if it had been a win. But it was still a GREAT day at the ballpark! I came home and took a nice nap, and got a call from Phil (the guy from the bar) and he wants to go out sometime this week, so that's a bonus! That pretty much wraps things up in a tidy little bow.
 
Here are some really great quotes of the day:
 
QOTD
7.17.04 - "She can ride a pelvis like no other!" ~Ben talking about some girl.
 
7.18.04 - "Or, just shoot it in my face, yeah! That's a new one!" ~ Jennifer (and yes, she was talking about that sexually!)
 
7.19.04 -
Ciara: "Oh it says I need fertilizer for it"
Chris: "You don't need fertilizer... Just poop on it."
 
7.20.04 - "Well, I called him an ass-fucker, but I said it in the most loving ass-fucker way possible" ~Jennie talking about her now homosexual ex boyfriend

No comments: