Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Yeah... I'm not going to lie. I was really not seeing this Phil thing panning out. Before the date even began, I was actually trying to figure out ways to bail early if my hunch proved correct. But I made the decision to go ahead and give it a shot because there was nothing for me to lose by going... Fortunately for all parties, my hunch was wrong, and instead of counting down the minutes and seconds until it was over, I had a great date! Phil was nervous and charming, and brought me roses. He was very sweet and polite. And basically I had a terriffic time! 

I know a few of you have gotten all of the details of the evening... and I'm sorry if I bored you girls with what I considered the highlights of what I considered to be a great date, but I was overdue, so I was dying to share!

So that's the short version.

As for today, I got up, got my nails done, ran around with C for a bit, we watched the game (cubs win), and painted a bit. Phil gave me a cursory day-after-date call, thus sealing his place in the Lizzle good date hall of fame. I think I'm going to go ahead and put up the quotes of the day, and stop boring you kids with this nonsense!

QOTD
7.21.04 - "Yeah, well, I mooned the easter bunny." ~ Phil

7.22.04 - (I'm going to double up on the days because we were quoting the lines while watching Top Gun) "I feel the need... the need for speed!"  and "Never leave your wingman!"- C

7.23.04 -
Liz: "You can be my wingman anytime!"
C: "You can be mine!"

7.24.04 -
Liz: "This is what we train for!"
C: Yeah, I'm going to have to use that one on my team at our last game... aww hell, I'll probably use it at the first game!

No comments: