Thursday, July 08, 2004

This week has been pretty quiet, I get up, I go to work, I sling flowers, I come home, I eat some dinner, watch the Cubbies, catch the 10PM SportsCenter, the 11PM airing of the Sunday night sex show, and go to bed so that I can do it all again. That's pretty much it. As a pleasant change of pace, the plan for tonight was to have dinner, chill for a bit and then go out for drinks with Nate, Shannon, and Dustin, but things didn't pan out, so we'll just have to drink at hi-tops on Saturday. (For those of you who are interested in attending the VIP party Saturday night, contact me for details.) As for Friday, I wanna see Anchorman, so if anyone is up to an evening at the movies, give me a call or an IM to let me know. Anyway, life is pretty monotonous (but delightfully so) at the moment, so I'll give you the quotes of the day for yesterday, today, and tomorrow, and let that be that.

QOTD
7.7.04 - "Yeah well I finally got so bored that for the last hour or so I've been sitting here actually talking to the snoods." ~The Admiral

7.8.04 - "I HAVE GAS!" ~Ciara

7.9.04 - "Yeah, well I have to admit that now that I think about it, when I did it, it was mildly arousing!" ~Kirsten on wiping her ass with her March madness 2004 bracket.

No comments: